- In-depth weekly analysis with daily updates
- Broad market context and actionable trade ideas
- Quantitative discipline with discretionary insight
- Covering all major markets: stocks, futures, currencies, and rates
- Introduction to backtesting
- How to tell if a strategy is worth backtesting
- Choosing a platform & database
- And much more
Making money in financial markets is hard, but the lessons we learn there apply to life, far beyond the boundaries of the markeplace. A look at peak performance and lifestyle design through the lens of risk and probability. Oh, and we’ll also help you understand what’s going on in the world around you, how to protect yourself, and how to make a profit.
We help people trade and invest. We do this by understanding what drives financial markets—where they’ve been and where they are most likely to go in the future. Our research reports consist of a full weekly analysis (with short daily updates and a weekly webinar) covering all the major liquid markets: US stocks, futures, and currencies. Click here to request a free trial.
Musings on markets, risk, life, and the process of learning to trade. Thoughts and insights on current market action, macroeconomic developments, and educational articles dealing with a range of topics from applied trading, to meditation, to trading psychology, to quantitative research.